- ABOUT US
- Know Your Rights
- PINKLEGAL TALKS
- Contact Us/Join Us
- JOIN THE PINKLEGAL TRIBE
1. You have the right to equal pay for equal work.
2. Sexual harassment at the workplace is an offence. For further details, see Sexual Harassment at the Workplace.
3. Know the difference between a compliment (you have a great smile) and a sexual comment (you have great lips). A sexual comment amounts to sexual harassment. For more examples, see "What You Should Know About Sexual Harassment".
4. ‘Workplace’ for sexual harassment at workplace can mean any place you go to for work, like – office, canteen in the office, office transportation, any other office you go to for a meeting, etc. For further details, see Sexual Harassment at the Workplace.
5. If a colleague is sexually harassing you, don’t keep quiet. Stop the person right there, and if needed, immediately file a complaint with your HR or Internal Complaints Committee. See "What You Should Know About Sexual Harassment" and Sexual Harassment at the Workplace.
Please note: This information has been made available to you for your benefit on an ‘as is’ basis, and is only for your information. It does not constitute legal advice and cannot substitute professional legal advice. Our disclaimer policy can be viewed here ( disclaimer policy)